Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some relaxing Sunday plans!

Got some plans for Sunday April 4, May 9, and June 6. Those are the Sundays that I'll be busy as a volunteer naturalist at the Elk/Beaver Lake Nature Centre from noon to 4:00 pm. On those days, I'll be showing up at 9:00 am to take my kayak out on Beaver and Elk lakes. I've written these days onto the calendar that shows on the right hand column of the Kayak Yak website.
If anyone would like to join me for a pretty relaxed paddle on any of those three days, that'd be great. My plan if alone is to bus to Beaver Lake and roll my inflatable in its suitcase down through the parking lot to the south end of the lake. If anyone would rather launch from the north end at Elk Lake's Hamsterly Beach, that's possible too.
It's possible to have a quick bite and hot drink at the restaurant with the odd roof (address about 5413 Hamsterley Road, I think) especially if someone can carpool me to the other end of the lake by 11:45 am. (Me and my inflatable fit into any size car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment